Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank You

This is a very simple card but in real life it turned out very elegant. My son is getting ready to start his Eagle Project in Scouts. He will be scrapbooking 100 of the guests that have stayed at the Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas. I am donating a lot of the stuff for is project, but he will have to buy binders, sheet protectors and adhesives (or get them donated by others) I am letting him sell cards to raise money. This is one of 10 I made for a judge that lives in our area.

The base is Whisper White with a front from Groom Specialty Paper. I embossed the Thank You from Simply Thanks in black on Whisper White, it is popped up on a piece of Glossy White paper that I ran through the Big Shot using a sizzlit from Lots of Tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment