Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Loads of Love & Fun

I made this card just for fun, then sold it to my neighbor who is a big snowmobiler(she bought all the cards that I made with the snowmobile on) after I sold it I had to borrow it back because I had forgotten to take a picture of it.
The card base is Bordering Blue, I had a strip of Basic Black left over from another project and used it for the road, I tore four pieces of Whisper White for my snowdrifts and sponged them with Bordering Blue ink. Placed two drifts down, added my road, then added two more drifts on top of the road.
I stamped the truck, trailer and snowmobile on watercolor paper with Stazon and colored them with Watercolor Wonder Crayons (can't live without them) and an aqua painter. I cut the images out and used Dimensionals to pop them up.
The phrases are from On Your Birthday, the first is stamped with White Stazon and the second with Bordering Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment