Friday, December 4, 2009

Simple and Fast-Christ is Born


When Patty Bennett first showed this technique with the Petals-a-Plenty I had to jump on board with it too. The Christ is Born stamp set is one that I bought because I like the saying, but never worked it onto a card in a way that I was happy with until now. I think I will do the same card again but emboss the words.
My 5 year old Granddaughter(who lives in our home) wanted money to buy Christmas presents. As I have several years worth of sample cards, I told her she could sell cards if she wanted(from time to time my 15 year old son has done that when earning the final money needed for scout camp etc) I sell my cards for $2.00, the seller gets one and I get one. Well She started on Monday, has sold 125 cards so far, with requests to come back to some houses on Sat., Wed. and Friday. 3/4 of my old card samples are now gone:).

No comments:

Post a Comment