Saturday, April 18, 2009

Great Friend

The colors don't show real well, they are So Saffron and Basic Black. I used the Manhattan Flower die on the Basic Black, then mounted it on the So Saffron card base. I stamped the butterfly from the Occasions mini in Stazon (I like stazon black better then basic Black) on So Saffron then cut it out, folded it then used mini glue dots on the fold but placed dimentionals under the wings to keep them up. The "for you" is stamped on So Saffron and place in the Hodgepodge Hardware Designer Label. I layered Basic Black Grosgrain ribbon on So Saffron Grosgrain ribbon, then mounted the hardware on top.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!
    Give me great ideas to make some really beautiful card!
    these hand-made things actually tell the real feeling behind the card :D
    keep up the good work...eagerly waitin' for all your next posts:)

    love,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete