Thursday, May 1, 2008

Zoofari-Birthday


This is my favorite birthday card for a girl. The Rhino is from Zoofari stamped on Whisper White with StazOn ink and colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter; I used Charcoal and Grey for the Rhino but painted her toe nails and horn Regal Rose. The party hat is from Crab and Company, I painted it Regal Rose and Rose Red. I punched the corners with the Ticket punch. I mounted the image on Rose Red CS and again on Going Grey CS. I added silver Brads to the corners. The base of the card is 4 ¼" x 5 ½" Regal Rose CS, I attached the image at the bottom of the card. I cut a 1" strip of Designer Paper to match, wrapped Purely Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon around the DP. I tied two pieces of White Grosgrain Ribbon around the Purely Pomegranate. This was added to the top of the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment