Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pun Fun

I've been playing with Pun Fun trying to plan my upcomming class, so here's another Hip- hippo-ray! The card base is 4 ¼" x 5 ½" Basic Gray CS, I stamped the front with Sanded in Lovely Lilac. I cut 1" off the bottom front side and distressed it with the Cutter Kit. I added a 1 ¼" x 5 ½" piece of Flowers for You on the inside back bottom. I stamped the hippo with StazOn on Whisper White CS. Using a Blender Pen and Watercolor Wonder Crayons I colored the image with Going Gray and Lovely Lilac. I mounted the picture on Lovely Lilac CS and tied a piece of White Grosgrain Ribbon around the bottom of it; I then mounted it on Going Gray and again on Lovely Lilac. I punched 2, 1 3/8" circles in Lovely Lilac and added them to the back of the bottom Lovely Lilac square. This was all mounted to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment